New South Wales EPA
Conferences and workshops
- Environmental Odour Management, Radisson SAS Hotel, Cologne, Germany, 17 Nov - 19 Nov 2004
- 17th International Clean Air & Environment Conference, Wrest Point Convention Centre, Hobart, Australia, 3 to 6 May, 2005
- Odors and Air Emissions 2004 Specialty Conference, 18-21 April, 2004, Bellevue, Washington
- Enviro 04 Convention & Exhibition, Sydney Convention and Exhibition Centre, Darling Drive, Darling Harbour, Sydney Australia, 28 March - 1 April 2004
- First IWA Conference on Odours: Measurement, Regulation and Control Techniques, The University of NSW, 25-29 March 2001, Sydney, Australia
- Second International Conference on Air Pollution from Agricultural Operations, October 9-11, 2000 Marriott Conference Center Des Moines, Iowa, USA
- Water Environmental Federation International Specialty Conference: Odors and VOC Emissions 2000, Hyatt Regency Cincinnati, 16-19 April 2000, Ohio, USA
- Control and Prevention of Odours in the Water Industry, 23-24 September 1999, London, UK
- National Workshop on Odour Measurement Standardisation, The University of New South Wales, Sydney, Australia, August 20 - 22 1997.
- Recent Developments and Current Practices in Odor Regulations, controls and Technology. Derenzo, D. R. and Gnyp, A., (eds.), Air & Waste management Association, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, 1991
- Odour and Ammonia Emissions from Livestock Farming, Nielsen, V. C., Voorburg, J. and L’Hermite, H. (eds.) 1991
- Measurement of odour emissions. Proceedings of a Workshop of the ‘Ad Hoc’ Group on ‘odours’, held in Zurich (CH), on 20-21, April.
- Volatile Emissions from Livestock farming and Sewage Operations. Nielsen, V. C., Voorbury, J. H. and L’Hermite, P., (eds.), Elsevien applied Science. 1988